Monday, December 5, 2011

One day before my Finals!

December 5th, 2011...

Tomorrow is the my final exams, and it is earlier than usual final exams period due to my class professor changed schedule as it. I wish to have two different days for those finals, but he put on the last day of the class time for Final... :( Well, I will study for the final today and tonight, and also tomorrow morning until I go to take the finals. I am sure I will be ok for both classes, but I just worried about this exams...

I will study for rest of today actually and will study tomorrow as much as I can. I just need to review all quizzes and lectures also midterms for each class, so I will be able to know all of them through those materials. I can not believe it's already time for Finals and so on.

Well, I am sure this won't that bad for me since I don't have finals during Final Exam period now.

oh yeah! I am going to do my best to take it~!!

WISH ME LUCK~!

No comments:

Post a Comment