Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The New iPad!


Actually, this year announcement was "The new iPad", so that means they didn't say iPad 3 or iPad HD or so on. I am so surprised that that naming. That name seems like really not good.... Well, I am sure people think that is ok, but I don't think that is ok for who has old ones. Old ones naming is better than this new one. The new iPad is a good way to have another good device for people, but it is not much to have update other than display, camera, and 1080p HD video taking. I was kind of disappointed little bit this announcement, but it's good to have another year to wait for having new device until they make one. 
Oh one think, I thought good thing was iPad 2 is went down $100 for price and now $399 to get one. 

Well, here is the "The new iPad" picture
The new iPad
I hope this sales a good one again. it's will start on March 16th at store and will start pre-ordering online (apple website soon) today.

Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment