Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sad news

I just heard that Steve Jobs, who were former CEO at Apple, died today on October 5th, 2011. It is really sad and deeply my condolences.

I was surprised to hearing that Steve Jobs died news from my roommate, and that news comes to me right after that iPhone 4S event day. I am thinking that he was waiting for the announcement of new iPhone, and hopping to see that how's market goes that.

Here is one picture of Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs with iPhone 4 white
It is sad news for all over world after that iPhone 4S.... We lost one of the greatest entrepreneur now, and hopefully someone will have like his idea carrying on.

I am sure a lot of people will miss him and his idea of the changing the world from USA!

Please Please accept my deep sympathy. (-_-)

Here is the apple website picture!
please click here
It's already up there and the Apple company is deeply sympathy and sad momentum right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment