Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ANA Boeing 787

I just saw the ANA website that ANA Boeing 787 will start flying in Japan start on November 1st, 2011. That is good news to hear from Japan, and that makes airplane little bit faster and better for flight. Also, people are waiting for new Boeing airplane is coming to this world. I heard that 80% of parts comes from Japan, and it is nice that ANA is the 1st company to fly that airplane!

here is some pictures.








I think this is really nice to see that airplane with ANA logo on it. Also, the design of the flight color with ANA is making the airplane really good and beautiful for the view.

I just like the color design of blue and sky-blue lines. Also, ANA logo is the best for me to see it! ahaha :D


Well, hopefully I will ride one next time I take flight from back to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment