Saturday, October 22, 2011

Went to Watch a Movie

I went to see a movie today in Rocky Mount which is around 50 minutes from Greenville, NC. I saw the movie called "The Help", and it was a great story and movie I haven't see for a long time. I was so happy to see that movie. Also, I learn about 1960's America history little bit. "The Help" was talking about American woman's maid which is black people's history. 


Here is the movie clips 
the Help
A Great Movie in 2011

Mrs. Holbrook: the town's snooty ringleader
Skeeter is the writer for "The Help"
Celia Foote: Minny's naive employer
Aibileen who is a lot of children's mom
Minny who is the great cooking person

Stuart Whitworth, Skeeter's boyfriend and a senator's son
This is a great movie for long time, I really wish to see this movie longer than just 2.5 hours....

2 comments:

  1. これは観たくなりました!(^-^)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. こちらの方で12月6日に発売になるようです。
    一応、買う予定にしています。
    日本に帰ったときにでも一緒にみましょう。
    かなりいい映画です。
    日本語に訳すのは少し難しいみたいです。
    でも、映画を見れば内容はわかりますよ!(^_^)v

    ReplyDelete