Sunday, May 1, 2011

It is a very nice day!

I couldn't sleep last night, and I went to bed around 12:30pm on Sunday, and I am still sleepy... but I had a meeting with SENG 6230 classmates.

Well that is ok.

I thought this morning today is a very nice and fine outside day! Wish I could go out and do something, but I don't have much to do. Since I wasn't sleep last night, my body told me to not go outside before I sleep at least a few hours.

Now, I am awake, and I took some pictures from outside and inside.

Inside is just my dogs. I really love them, and enjoying to have them here with me. Their names are Hana and Kuki. Both of them are Pembroke and they are so sweet doggies!

Kuki looked at me
"what's going?"

Kuki looks like sweet to me

Hana didn't recognized taking picture....

Hana found out that I was taking picture.
  These four pictures makes me really happy and I love them so much. I am so glad to have them as my dogs since 2006 and 2007. I can not believe that I won't have them in my life right now, and this is the one where I can see my American life makes better everyday.

outside picture is  below

getting spring to summer
I took this picture around 5pm and looks like it is really nice outside still at this time of day! You can tell that sun is out there and looks like 2 or 3pm afternoon. But it is at 5pm outside in Greenville, NC.

Well, I hope this kind of weather will be held up all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment