Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2011.5.10

Today, I was really board and trying to find out what I am going to do for this summer until I go back. Well, I don't have much going on this week, but I will start some GRA job next week. Then, after that I am not sure what's going on.

I am trying to find out what I need to do anyway.

Also, I am trying to find out "what is the best for my students for study EOG?" I always think that is not much to do first, but usually I study with them. That would make little bit better for their understand of End of Grade Test in NC. It is not my test or anything. However, at least I can help them.

さてさて、今日は日本語でもここに書き込みをしようと思います。“FireKing Collection”について書き込みをしようかと思います。かなり夏休みになって暇があるので写真を撮ってみました。今まで数年かけて集めたものを全部のせてみようか?と考えました。たぶん全部ではないかもしれないのですが。。。。

Fire King Primrose
Fire King Azurite Swirl Blue

Fire King Gay Fad Series 

Fire King Swirl Ivory

FIre King Sonnie

Fire King Wheat

Fire King Color Bowl

Fire King White

Fire King Chili Bowls

Fire King Cornflower 

Fire King Jadeite Series 

Fire King Alice Series Cup and Saucers

Fire King Dishes

Fire King Turquoise Blue

Fire King Golden White

Fire King Cup and Saucers

Fire King Cup and Saucers
 This Cups and Saucers are I just like to take picture like that one of each kind, but I forgot to take two or three of another ones.

Fire King Cup and Saucers

Fire King Chili Bowls

Fire King Mugs (all I have)


Fire King Measuring Cups

Fire King Custard Cups

Fire King Snoopy Mugs

No comments:

Post a Comment