Thursday, May 12, 2011

2011.5.11

Today, I bought Fire King Azurite Charm Dishes. I had three cups and saucers for that particular pattern for little while ago. Now, I want to get Dinner plates for that. I already found that dinner plate long time ago, but I haven't bought it yet. Because it is expensive to buy it.

Well, I hope I can find somewhere cheaper to get it.

Here is what I have so far!

Fire King Azurite Charm Cup and Saucer
Fire King Azurite Charm Dessert Plate
Fire King Azurite Charm Luncheon

Fire King Azurite Charm Set

Fire King Azurite Charm Sets
I like to arrange to take picture

 This picture present that when I have some free time for myself, I just doing silly stuff

Fire King Azurite Charm Sets

Fire King Azurite Charm Tower ....  :P

Fire King Azurite Charm Tower.... 2.... :P
 These were really nice color and I really like to have like this. I started collecting Fire King with Azurite Blue one Cup... it was so nice to see this color dish and I really like them.
(これらはとてもきれいでやさしいの色だと私は思っています。この柔らかい青色がすごく優しく自分を包んでくれるような感じがします。)

I like to look at these and using these. Because using them is very nice and breakfast, lunch and dinner would be really nice, and I really think it makes my dinner delicious... :)

I wish I can have all of Fire King Dishes as long as I won't cut it or break! lol :P

Oh well hope everything I can get I will get it this color series! (>.<)v

No comments:

Post a Comment