Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It was hot!

Today was hot! and seems like already summer came to around here! I can not believe that already warm weather came to here but still weather forecast talk about winter storm goes through from west to east this week and will be back to colder weather again for this weekend. I am sure around here is not much cool down but in the mid-west area is already cold and getting winter back again! I was really surprised this kind of crazy weather is coming to here.... On Friday, Greenville, NC will have colder weather and raining. I hope this won't be too cold and need to get back my warmer clothes again that day.... But 10 days forecast showed that weekend was not that cold. So I guess it will be ok.

I took some picture today, and it was a good one for me.
seems like my dog was a good sleep on sofa-bed...
I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment