Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tonight...

I went to several stores before night comes and went shopping for one store where I usually go to buy some clothes... but this time I bought Suite and one thing!  Also, that is the best shopping than I did long time... lol ahaha

I spend only $450 but actual cost was around $1600.... so it was more than enough off from the true price! I can not believe that.

Then after that I went to one restaurant with my old friend who is grew same junior high school. It was great time to spend with her for one night, and we talked about USA, Japan and so on.

I hope everyone had a great night and have a great day tomorrow!

I am so happy that I can spend time with all of my friends in here until last minutes or seconds! !

hope everyone had a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment