Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1st!

I went to Kumamoto City today which my friend is leaving from here. So I took her to airport. Also, we went to Kumamoto castle which is better than before, but it was so humid and hot. I can not believe that was not much fun....

here is picture what I took.

Kumamoto Castle in front

Kumamoto Castle back side

Kumamoto Castle inside display (old time looks like)
 Then we went to my favorite stop which is in the Kawara-machi. I am so happy to go there and look around that places! Because I didn't know a lot more things but the store owner show me and my friend around there! I am so happy about that! Thank you Nozoe which nico's owner!

here is some pictures
this is in front of NICO store!

Kawara-machi!!!

second floor of NICO

OH! candles!

wow so so so desired
Then I went to Kumamoto Airport and international department... I was little bit disappointed about there but I was happy to hear that my friend had a great time in Japan! It is so nice and great time!

hope next year a lot of people come to my place!

No comments:

Post a Comment