Monday, August 22, 2011

Today is the leaving

Leaving Japan at night today on August 22nd.

My flight is leaving here in Kumamoto at 8:40pm, so I am kind of sad but I am ok. I just need to check all what I need to have. Since my passport has new VISA for next five years...! YAY!

Oh yeah, I have to have I-20 Form before I leave here and that needs to stay with me! If not I can not be enter the USA... I just check it before I leave here at my home!

Now, I am going to go back to USA but before that I will go to eat Sushi at one restaurant! Then I go back to USA.

I am sure this time, I will miss all happen here in Tanoura, Kumamoto, and so on! This year had a lot of great memories than previous years summer! So I am happy but sad same time.

First time, I thought I don't want to go back to my own life in the USA, but Now I need to change my mind! ahaha I still want to be stay in the USA for next few years! AND hopefully as long as I can!

Well here is my thought after I came back home....

Well, I hope I have safe trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment