Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I may miss....

I am sure that I will miss a lot of things this time... since I had a lot of good memories in my home, hometown, and Kumamoto. I am kind of stay little bit longer this time... I don't know why... but I like to go back to USA as soon as possible same time... I don't know what's going on my mind...

I am sure what I did this summer was different from past summer.... that's even makes me to stay here longer but I miss Greenville, NC, NC and so on....

But STILL now I am sure I miss here a lot more than usual.

I hang out with friends every weekend at my hometown, and they kept me to think about how nice to have old friends and keep in touch with them.

I also know that I missed a lot of things what my friends did in Japan. I had different things from them, but I envy my friends more than usual...

Well it is my life what I chose for long time, and I like it. However, something different this year's summer in here....

I hope I will be ok....

well i should...

maybe not...

just need to think I will be ok... and positive lol :D

USA is fun place but I am sure I will miss my friends around here and in Kumamoto!

I will enjoy staying in here next 18 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment