Monday, April 18, 2011

TODAY IS an Important DAY!

Today is an important day for me. Because 10 years ago of today is my first day to arrive in the USA. So it's meaning 10th Anniversary of living in America and today is really good day of my life. I can not believe that I have been living in the USA for 10 years! YAY it's a really great thing, and I am really waiting for this day is coming to me. Tomorrow will start 11th years of living in the USA, but I hope I will live in America for long long long time.

I am hopping to get a job after all my graduate study finish, and still live in America somehow. It is a good thing that America is welcome to people from outside, and it is great opportunity for me to live in here. Also, I like Japan where I came from, but I really like the US more. when I first came here, I felt I am home. I don't think that is not right thing to think about it sometime, but I am sure that was what I first thought about arriving here 10 years ago.

Now, I have basic living system and things in here, and I am really having a great time with my friends. I don't think I can go back to Japan, and build up friends, social communication, and so on. I can not image that go through.... I am Japanese still, but I feel like I am becoming an American, and I want to be become an American after all. I just really wish that I can have Green Card or something permanent to live in the US.

I will finish my degree soon, and will go get a job I hope and I'll try to get one anyway. Also, that would make myself more and more being in here and allowing me to be here. I just don't know yet what kind of job position I can get yet, but I am sure I will work somewhere and somehow. I don't care to live in big city and get a job there. However, it is a good thing that would happen to me.

I am trying to know what kind of thing will be my future job. I am good at teaching or working with students. Also, I really like working and spending time what I am good at.
I love reading books and make my knowledge growing every time I read something. This will make my future job and comes to me somehow. I am sure my future vision is a lot more goes on. Now, I am going to get a job in here, but I am still a graduate school student. But it is a good opportunity that I can work something like Graduate Assistant, Graduate Teaching Assistant, or Graduate Research Assistant at university.

If people want to come here, I would recommend that any kind of job opportunity you have you take it.
That way, you can improve yourself, and also you will make yourself better.

Well (hopefully), anything you do that makes your future is a good way and making you to be a better person anyway.

10 years of living here is great thing.

Hope I will continue to live in America next 10 years, 20 years, and so on.


this is silly me but this year picture!


this is myself on April 18th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment