Monday, January 28, 2013

I was surprised when I saw my iPhone

I saw this morning, I was surprised that I see several places have different winter storm weather, and I was not sure what to think that was. I think one place had icy weather and some place had snow with rain. In Greenville, NC we had little bit rain and maybe almost all we had cloudy. So Well but you can see that below pictures that Tuesday and Wednesday will be a good warm weather but on Thursday we have cold weather again! That's so funny and that makes people to have easy to get sick. I will extra careful for this kind of weather! Because I usually get some kind of sickness after all. Well, I will get warm my blanket and dogs around me to have a good room temp. ahaha.

icy rain or icy road

snow with rain

No comments:

Post a Comment