Saturday, July 23, 2011

Busy...

This morning, I woke up then start cleaning my house, because I need to change my room stuff. Also that would make start with my bed futon!....

here is I took one picture.
Futon from my house.... lol
Then I left there for four house from 9am to 1pm.

After that, I decided to take little bit of off time until I went shopping near here.

When I went shopping there and bought some stuff, but it was not really much... I just need to wait my mother for three hours, because she had work party for the night. So I decided to eat dinner at the Mall.

here is that dinner
This is Ramen and Mixed Rice Set

I forgot to take drink with it! lol :P
 Then I went to see some more stuff, and I order sticker for my car in the USA. But it will take two weeks to make and arrive the store...

Well, I still had time for waiting my mother, so I went to Starbucks at the mall. I order Green Tea Late, but it was different than I knew...
This is inside Starbucks

This is what I order and drink...
I am kind of didn't like the drink but the store looks was great! I wish to this store is in the USA... ahaha But I am sure I will miss this Mall.

Well, tomorrow, I will have day off before I do some more cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment