Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I GOT INTO AND HAVE A GREAT DAY

Today, I had a wonderful day. Because I got into one Graduate School at East Caroloina University Master of Art in Anthropology. I am still need to figure out what I want to do for my two years of Gradaute School life. However, that is great news for me, and I was really happy that time.

Then I have a new position which is President of International Student Assosiation (ISA) next year. Start Fall 2008 to Spring 2009 right now. I am happy to see that information go through it with SAG at ECU.

Now, I am looking forward to talk with one professor who will support me as Graduate School at ECU. I need to have a great time when I have conversation with her.

Oh well, I don't have not much to say right now..

Just wanna say I GOT INTO GRADUATE SCHOOL and HAVE A POSITION!

No comments:

Post a Comment