Friday, July 29, 2005

Summer Vacarion Start!

Summer vacation is now officiall started today! However, I am still in Macomb and I will be in here until 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10th of August....

I have no idea... Because East Carolina University told me to come to over there until August 6th, but I want to stay in Macomb, IL.

BUT, BUt, But, but ..... I just wanna be in here until school start if i possible to stay in here, however, I have to move to Greenville, NC


Oh my mY MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will know about my grade officially on Monday, but already I know about tow of my classes grade; Those clases are COMM 241 and WS 190. I got COMM 241 for A by 94%, and Women's Studies 190 for A by 114.25% (>_<)//////

Ahahahahah, I am very good feeling of my grades, but I did not think about I would get that good grades for those classes....


I guess I studied those class very very hard and I am so glade to have my teachers to know well

Also, I will have a great vacations with my friends, and I think I need to spend time with a lot of friends who are in here.


ANYWAY, I think I am going to get some sleep until my friends come to Macomb. I know I need to sleep a lot, because I COULD NOT SLEEP AND STUDY FOR FINALS! That's why I got so far an A for two classes!


HOWEVER, I COULD NOT STUDY FOR COMM 130....

I HOPE I PASS THAT FINAL AND get B or A for my grade!



Oh well, I hope all of my friends have a great rest of summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment