Tuesday, June 21, 2005

OH MY GOODNESS BUT IT IS NOT MY FAULT!

I had a great morning, however, I had bad afternoon. I went to three classes today, and I found out HISTRY class is not my class. I know I am weak for studying histry but I am trying to study hard for that class. I hope I will get a B for HISTRY class, and other two classes are hopefully get an A for my grade... However, I am not that much smart enough... I wish I am good at HISTRY learning..

However, when I was high school student that time I got grade for histry F F F F F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am worried about it now... you know how much I am worried about it. If I get a F, it will be so much bad, and I will hate myself more and more. But I guess I just need to study that class more than I need and I can study other classes less than I thought.

In any case, I need to study for my classes hard enough, and I wanna be get an A for all of classes if I can!

I know it is so hard, and I am still learning in English. Hopefully, I will be ok and not die this summer! This summer is so hard, but I am staying in Macomb until July 28th or 29th.... After that day, I will be in NC and hope i will get a great college life!

I am so exsited about moving to NC, and go to ECU, not WIU in this fall 2005! I think it is good time to change my life and I will be good after I move to NC and go to ECU. Because I had presentiment and expectation from one of my dream and I think it will be better and hopefully it is good time to decided about that!

So what do you guys do in the summer and next Fall?

I am getting so much fun and great changes in my life, and I am going to be fine anyway!

Have a good dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment